Automated Compact Truck ACT
The automated compact truck is ideal for heavy-duty lifting in narrow spaces and operating efficiently between the warehouse and production or inbound and outbound areas.
Key Benefits of Automated Compact Truck ACT
- Available as forkover and counterbalance
- Enables heavy lifting up to 6 meters in narrow aisles
- Easy integration; fits in existing warehouse logistics
- Responsive user interface
- Designed to meet ISO 3691-4 safety standard
- Interacts with other AGVs and manual operations
Rocla’s Automated Compact Truck (ACT) is designed from the start to meet the ISO 3691-4 safety standard requirement. It is equipped with comprehensive safety features, such as 360° safety fields and side clearance monitoring. By signalling its status with lights and sound, ACT makes the warehouse work safer and more efficient.
ACT is developed with optimal automation in mind. This means harmonious interaction between AGVs and manual operations, where all actors seamlessly communicate with each other and share the tasks. Optimised amount of automation helps our customers get the maximum capacity of fleets and remain agile and flexible.
In the solution, the AGV is just the beginning of the story
- Tailored solution
- Higher material flow
- Continual performance improvement
- Retain asset value
- Smartly timed maintenance proposals
- Audits by us to map your specific needs
- Optimal level of automation
- Less costs and risks
- Ability to adjust to variations
Maximising your logistic performance
Rocla ACT Automated Compact Truck is the ideal solution for heavy-duty lifting in narrow spaces and operating efficiently between the warehouse and production or inbound and outbound areas.